Thursday, April 3, 2008

Out To Lunch

This is what I feel that I am most of the time. Two things that have happen just today make me come to the conclusion that I'm slowly going crazy. First, I went out of the house this morning with one brown flip flop on my left foot and one black flip flop on my right. No comments please. Secondly, I did this huge post about Towns' birthday party and when I hit the "publish post" button my post was nowhere to be found. I was rather upset since I spent so much time on it. Time that I really should have spent being more productive. Then I realized that since I started the birthday post yesterday, it doesn't show up at the top of my blog. It's published in the spot where it would have been had I actually finished it yesterday...a spot where no one would see it since it's not at the top of the page. Bummer. So after all that madness, here it is.

No comments: