Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blog is the New Text



This is for you Bet-ny since you can't read my text right now on your super cool new orange slider texty phone. I'm sure to reach you via blog! HA! What I said was that your phone call a minute ago asolutely made my day...you're the one person who can call me and make me forget about everything crazy that's going on and make me laugh. You're the sweetest thing EVER. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

P.S. I tried to find a picture you'd approve of...this one is from 2 years ago but I think you're pretty cute in it! :)

1 comment:

the Jacksons said...

you are such a sweet person and have the kindest comments to all your girls...anytime you feel the need you can build me up too...not that you don't everytime i see you! sorry i couldn't talk long today at church we were LATE....lets get all our little girls together soon.