Thursday, September 4, 2008

2 Cool 4 School

Towns and Cate started Mother's Day Out at our church this week and are both loving it! And so am I!! Last year in November I took over Towns' MDO class after her teacher left, and I although I loved getting to spend those five morning a week with her and her friends I sure did miss my one or two mornings a week to get all my running around done! This is Cate's first time to go, and I'm rather conflicted about it. I didn't want to put her in this early, but then again I so desperately need a minute or two to breathe every once in a while! Raise your hand if you know that feeling. I tried to snap a picture of the two of them in front of the church on their first day, but with the two of them you never know what kind of picture you might get. Here are all of my attempts...













Last night after church Towns and Cate were in the floor playing and were having a blast together....

Until....



...this little monkey stole Towns' stickers and then it was all downhill from there! Towns is great about sharing 99% of the time, but she is a 3 year old. Didn't think I'd be refereeing them quite so soon, though!!

One more picture of Cate from this morning...
She's learned how to use a brush!

This chick will be here tomorrow....

...and we couldn't be more excited!! It's always more fun when she's around! Towns has been counting down the days since Tuesday...she lives for the weekends when she gets to see her
Bet-ny!

2 comments:

Darby said...

HEY! I'm all for a craft day!!! And I'll give you Towns outfit back that Morgan barfed on and the towel too! :) Where did you get Towns outfit for the first day of school??? It's PRECIOUS!!!

Beth said...

Tara,
Your girls are absolutely precious! I love all their cute outfits. They don't make cute clothes like that for little boys!{Certainly not as many} I just wanted to say hello! Oh, and about Mother's Day Out...I completely understand the need and I only have one!