Friday, December 5, 2008

Tees

After lots 'o questions about the shirts through my etsy site, I figured it might be easiest if I answer them all here...

*Long sleeve shirts are $22, short sleeve shirts are $18

*Delivery time is quicker than the 2 weeks it says on the site, especially if your order is for Christmas!

*Right now I'm only doing white shirts...maybe I'll spice it up a little soon!

*To order, log into etsy and convo me with the order you want to place. I'll promptly create a listing with your etsy username in the item title so you'll easily find it. You'll check out through Paypal...easy breezy!
Please include this info when you convo me:
-Shirt size and sleeve choice
-Design you want to order
-Specify name/monogram - list monograms how they'd appear on the shirt - tMt for example
-Make sure your address on Paypal and etsy are both correct!

*These shirts run a little on the small size, so make sure to order at least one size up!!

Here are a couple of examples of what the shirts look like....
These were from Halloween/Fall:


A customer on etsy ordered this the other day:



So I did this for Towns and one like it for Cate to go with some pink gingham ruffle pants I made:



I did these yesterday for the girls and they're not on etsy yet, but if you want it just call it 'Christmas Ornaments' when you order and I'll know what you mean:
(Towns' looks lighter than Cate's, but it's the lighting)



If I haven't answered all your questions please don't hesitate to ask!!

9 comments:

Darby said...

OOC CUTE! Seriously.... love them ornaments!! :)

the Jacksons said...

i am so excited for you Tara..Stephanie filled me in and I've been meaning to call you! Precious, cute, darling tees!!!

Tara Verdigets said...

So cute TT! When Blair is bigger, we will need a BUNCH of these. Let me know if you have sizes for teenie babies!

Mandy said...

These look great Tara! Let me get through the Christmas craziness, and I will definitely be ordering some of these for Miss Ellie! I love that super cute pink and green shirt with her name on it!! :)

5grrimauds said...

I would love some of these but I do not know how to find you on etsy - I have looked but unsuccessfully - actually all of this is sort of new for this homeschooling mom
HELP

Ashley said...

TT-I read about these shirts on D's blog...WHY DID IT NOT OCCUR TO ME HER FRIEND TARA WAS YOU???????
I love, love, love all the t-shirts! You are so smart! Now, I just need to decide which ones Sawyer and Eli need! I'm so impressed!

Tara said...

To find the etsy site, just click on the link that I put at the top right corner of my blog...let me know if that doesn't work!!

Jody, Andrea, Banks, Mary Reese & Owen said...

Got our shirts today...Thank you...we love them! They are laid out to wear to school tomorrow!

Dave and Mandi said...

Those shirts are adorable! I wish I had children of my own to order for. I just found your blog and enjoy reading your cute stories!