Monday, April 13, 2009

Future Cheerleader?!

See this pretty little lady?

She's got a big day ahead of her today - it's the first day of an action-packed week of learning dances, cheers, practicing jumps, and working her cute self to death because she SO wants to be an Oak Park Middle School cheerleader! She's been wanting this for so long now, and we thought this week would never get here! We're so proud of her and how determined she's been. Maybe you could give her a word of encouragement?? She's about as special as they come and I KNOW she'd appreciate it!

Good luck this week, B! We're behind you ALL THE WAY!!!!

5 comments:

erika said...

Good luck Bethany!!! Go get 'em!!!

Ford Family said...

Good Luck Bethany!! I know you will be GREAT!!

the Jacksons said...

good luck bethany!!

Tara Verdigets said...

Good Luck Bethany! I wish I was there and I'd show you some of my old tricks! HA!

Mary said...

Awesome Bethany! It takes alot just to even Try-Out! Good Luck and we're keeping our fingers crossed for you!