Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pro Princess!


Hey B, weren't you promising us a certain picture of a certain someone in a certain homemade-but-looks-store-bought tutu? Don't worry, I've got it covered! You couldn't be cuter in it and I love your enthusiasm!!

Thanks for all your HARD work and helping so much with all my princesses in Princess Ballerina Camp this week! Keeping twelve 3, 4 and 5 year olds in check and entertained isn't exactly an easy task, but you've handled it perfectly! It's no wonder that those little girls were all fighting to stand by you or hold your hand! They figured out on their own what I've known all along...you're THE BEST! What fun it was to get to enjoy the week with both you and Towns!



2 comments:

Mary said...

How about a tutorial on that tutu???

Tara said...

It's SO easy! Email me!