Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We Ballin' - We Fly

It must be the weather that's got me in the type of mood a grown woman would need to be in to type the title of this post! HA! The one and only reason I'd do it is for Bethany because that's one of her basketball cheers (we ballin', we fly, we shoot our baskets high - to be exact). Last night was her first b-ball game to cheer as captain of her squad, so you'll have to forgive me for being crazy just this once!

She's never so much as been to a basketball game before, but by the end of the night she was calling cheers like she'd been doing it for years! Rebounds, traveling...you name it, she called it. She did so good and I was so proud! J stayed at home with Towns who was sick, and he kept Cate here too so that I could go and give B 100% of my attention. It was a great night, and B you do that Dribble Like It's Hot cheer like it's your job! Love it!!
Here she is calling the cheer between quarters...

Halftime cheer...


Wish this one wasn't blurry because she looks like she's having a ball!

Way to go, Miss Captain!

4 comments:

April said...

Love it! The title cracked me up.

Ashley said...

You crack me up, TT! Y'all are SO FUN, and I know she's just as proud to have you around! :) Glad to hear the first game was such a hit! Just wait til they have to play those Hartselle Tigers...Watch out now! ;)

Tara Verdigets said...

Gosh, this makes me want to suit up! Tell her I got one for her.." Dribble, Dribble, Shoot, Shoot. Take that ball to the hoop, hoop!!

Jennifer Simpson said...

OH, Oh, could I do a kickline in the background?? I so want to go back to school seeing all the posts! No fair! Go B!