Thursday, September 23, 2010

Arranged Marriage?

Did I get your attention with that title?!
This is Parker:
(took this one last night at church)

Parker's mother Amanda and I have decided that we're gunning for an arranged marriage. They're pretty smitten with each other. It's really kind of funny, and even though we definitely don't push this kind of thing it makes me laugh. The other day Amanda told me that Parker was on the verge of getting in trouble. What did his younger brother Brock have to say about it? "Oooohhh, Parker I'm telling Towns you got in trouble" and that's all it took. Parker's dad told me that he's never seen him straighten up that quick. I told him he had our permission to use that whenever need be.
Amanda and I have already gotten these two matched up as well...

That's Brock there with Cate. They've been in the same class since they were babies and absolutely adore each other. It was meant to be...all the way around!
You know I'm kidding about all of this. The girls aren't allowed to even talk to boys until they're 45. Maybe 40 if they're lucky.

The other morning Cate and I accompanied Towns to school to help get things ready for their Grandparents Day celebration. On the way in, Towns asked me to take a picture of her and automatically hit this pose...

Where do they learn this stuff?
This was the next one...

They don't get it from me. I promise I don't walk around the house posing. Very much, at least.
{Hope y'all can take a joke or two today!}
Towns was in heaven getting these cookie jars ready for the grandparents...

While she did that, I was in charge of hand prints for all the kindergartners.
Washable red paint (that's not at all washable) + white jeans = DISASTER!
It's all good, though. Anything for those precious kiddos!
Cate kept herself busy pulling all of Mrs. Lindsay's wipes out of the package and dumping all of her crayons out in the floor. Hey, at least it kept her out of my red paint!
We had to cut it short to get to dancing and Bible study on time, and Cate had to leave her baby in the nursery. Seriously.
We had to book it downstairs to drop her off so we could get to where we were going on time...

She put sweet Mrs. Joyce (the faithful nursery worker) in charge of Ella Bella and off to dance she went. Thankfully Mrs. Joyce knows Cate and how she is with her babies. So she ever so kindly agreed to make sure Ella Bella was well taken care of...

No comments: