Saturday, July 21, 2007

Playing Catch Up


Ok, so I've never been a self-professed scrapbooker. However, I've attempted it many, many times with no success whatsoever. So I got to thinking that since I have nothing to go back and look at when I want to see all the things we've done, I thought it would be fun to do that here. It requires no creativity, no cutting, no stickers and borders, etc. so I think I can handle it! I have over 15,000 (no, it's not an exaggeration) pictures on my computer that I've taken over the past two and a half years. But the sad thing is that I never print them out for others to see or to enjoy myself for that matter. SO...bear with me as I go back over the past few years and do a mini-virtual scrapbook. It's mainly for my lack of long term memory because I can't even remember what I did last week. And when I'm a few years older than I am now and look back at all the pictures we've taken it will be laughable to think that I can remember exactly where and when and what we were doing! And the good thing is that unlike a scrapbook, this can't get ruined or stepped on or soaked by sippee cups or written in with Sharpie markers (Towns' new favorite pasttime) which means I'll have this for years to come! So here's how it all started...from the very beginning...

No comments: