Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's Raining Gifts


Sandy, me & my Mom


Jess Putnam, my Mom, 2 Ton Sally (me), Vicki Popwell, Katherine Williams (holding the pooch),
Laura Popwell Wells, Ginny Williams Grimes, Nancy Williams, Jennifer Simpson McClure

March 5, 2005...My friends from home, their moms, and my college roommates all threw me a baby shower at Laura Popwell Well's house (my best friend from high school) in Andalusia. I still have the monogrammed cookies in the freezer from it which is a bit psycho, but I knew I'd wish I had them if I hadn't brought any home! Sister Shubert's daughter has a bakery in Andy and she makes to die for sugar cookies. So they got her to make them in different shapes with Towns' monogram on them in pink icing. SO CUTE! I swear they'll still be in the freezer 20 years from now because I'm beyond sentimental and can't part with anything!

No comments: