Monday, November 29, 2010

The WHAT Shop?!

There are plenty of things I love about Bethany, and a biggie is how sweet she is with her little sisters (who most times drive her absolutely crazy). Last Tuesday morning it was storming, I had at least a hundred shirts to get done and in the mail before we left town the next day for Thanksgiving, and I was desperate. B came to my rescue and planned a fun morning to spend with the girls. One of the things all three of them love about going to Grandmommy and Pop's is taking a bath in the sink. Of course B is too big for that now, but I think she secretly wishes that wasn't the case! :) Back to Tuesday morning. She decided to turn the kitchen sink into a beauty shop. She's so creative and resourceful like that.
Cate asked to go first, and I'm glad I had my camera near by. The way she says some words makes me laugh hysterically. The beauty shop was the "booty shop" and I can't even translate her attempt at "beauty salon". See for yourself and please excuse the laughter...


Towns was super excited to have her turn...
And even more excited to have such a fantabulous big sister!

2 comments:

April said...

If ever I need some sunshine in my day I know to come here and look at videos of Juvy. It's sure to put a smile on my face. She's a doll!

Tara Verdigets said...

Now THIS is a sight!