Friday, January 13, 2012

Wishing and Hoping...

 Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying, planning and dreaming...
Isn't that how the song goes?
(Obviously I'm having a My Best Friend's Wedding moment, here. )
It's official.  I'm craving summer like never before.  Maybe that's because I'm frozen to the core.  And there's snow on my car.  I'm just not a winter person.  I try.  Really, I do.  But it's just not for me.
I would give my right arm (and most likely my left) to be doing this right now...
Oh well...a girl can dream.
And wish.  And hope.
At least it's a long weekend, though.  Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Tara Verdigets said...

I'm right there with ya girl! And to make matters even worse, it's going to be a LONG time before I get to see that view. I'll be elbow deep in burp cloths and breast pump pads all summer! AAAAHHH!

Ford Family said...

Can't wait to be sitting in my chair on the beach in May!!! Long weekend---whoop! whoop!! :) :)