Monday, May 12, 2008

Towns is THREE!!

And has been for over 2 weeks now! Can you tell I've got a lot of catching up to do? Better late than never, I suppose. This seems to be the story of my life these days! Towns' 3rd birthday was 2 weeks ago and I chose a few pictures from the big day to share. It was a great day filled with one fun thing after another! I had grand plans for an elaborate post, but I'll let the pictures suffice for now!

**For some strange reason the slide show isn't working for me, but you can click on "view all images" to see the pics...I think!!

http://widget-e3.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=lt&il=1&channel=1513209474807418083&site=widget-e3.slide.com" style="width:426px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

No comments: