Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Heart Weekends!


And I heart the guy in the picture above because today he let me sleep until 9:00 a.m. (not sure when I've slept that late in the last 5 years), he took the girls outside to play while he worked in the yard so I could be somewhat productive, and the icing on the cake is that while I put Cate down for a nap he took Towns out to lunch. I can tell it's going to be a good day...or at least it's gotten off to a great start! It's sunny here for a change, which puts me in an even better mood! Happy weekend!!
Oh, and let me show you how crafty Bet & Towns are...

They made that out of felt to hang on the mantle...have I mentioned that we love any excuse to decorate?!

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

We heart weekends here too...great picture of you and Jonathan!! he hasn't changed a bit..and you have a sweet little girl on your hands..that Bethany is pretty special (& I am sure your other 2 are too)!! Have a great weekend!!