Thursday, August 13, 2009

Halloween, Here We Come!

Remember the other day when I told you how Towns was having a fit to paint fall pumpkin decorations? Well I let the girls have at it the next day and now we're well on our way to ringing in a new season...2 months early! For some reason, they are all obsessed with decorating and getting into any holiday that comes our way. I can't imagine where they get it from!
They were very much excited about having a project...



And were in total concentration...



It was great entertainment for at least an hour, which is why I didn't ruin it and tell them that we won't be hanging pumpkins in August. Towns asks me at least ten times a day why we haven't decorated the house yet. That girl, that girl!

After the craft session, they enjoyed snacks and curly straws...


While I didn't so much enjoy cleaning their mess...

I've learned with these clowns that the bigger the mess, the more fun they have, so I just roll with it! Maybe one day I'll have more than just painting/decorating/baking to talk about...it seems as if that's all we do!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Where did you get the aprons? Those are cute. Also, you guys are cracking me painting pumpkins in August. I always wonder who buys the stuff at Hobby Lobby 3 months too early - turns out it's you guys : )

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.