Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Thirteen candles...

For this little lady...

because today is her BIRTHDAY and she's a TEENAGER!

At exactly 7:47 on the dot this morning we took this picture...

Since she was, at that very minute, officially the big 1-3!

Happy birthday to the most....

beautiful,
amazing,
talented,
sweet,
caring,
thoughtful,
(as in Tuesday night after dancing I stopped at the gas station to get gas - she went in to get a drink with her new check card (!!) - I got back in the car to find my favorite drink sitting in my seat waiting for me - awww)
wonderful,
compassionate,
incredible,
(I could keep going until next week)

...girl I know!

She woke up to this this morning...













Because with someone as precious as this...



...it calls for a celebration in the most major kind of way!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BET-BET!

We love you so, so, so very much!!!

6 comments:

Tara Verdigets said...

Happy Birthday, Bethany!

Darby said...

Bethany! You are beautiful and happy birthday to you! I hope it's the best yet.... and in 3 you'll be 16!!!!!!! Yea!!

Jess said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHANY!!!!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Bethany!!!!

Looks like your day is starting out super fabulous!

From the McRee's

Elizabeth Sloan said...

Happy 13th Birthday, Bethany! What fun decorations to wake up to.....hope y'all are having a fun filled day!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! It sure looks like a fun way to start the day!! :)