Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

We had a big time trick-or-treating on Halloween! It was our biggest one yet...Bethany was here with us which made a certain Little Bo Peep mucho excited! In the interest of saving myself some time, we'll get straight to the pictures....



Bethany & Little Bo Peep



Little Bo Peep's sheep









Cate put her own little twist on trick-or-treating....here all she wanted to do was snatch a few pumpkins from one house. She had a tiny one in her left hand and was contemplating how she'd get the big orange one in the other hand!



And here we have her in someone's flower bed chasing a cat. Please note that she's already lost one shoe in an effort to catch the feline (who was blazing a trail trying to get away from her)!



So glad I caught this one on camera...this is her using a Butterfinger as a double for a cell phone. She was chatting away. I'm pretty sure she was saying 'Cate's my name and candy's my game' because besides stealing pumpkins and chasing cats, candy was all she had on the brain!



Bethany and Towns couldn't wait to get home to dig in to their sweet treats....they racked up! And that's what they lived off of all weekend! You only live once, right?

5 comments:

Darby said...

Lovin' little bo peep and her sheep! Precious!!! My tongue hurts from eating all the girls candy! :) They racked up too and there for I did TOO!

Tara Verdigets said...

That may win the best two costumes award! Love it!

Mary said...

Ok, I so can't believe that our girls were the same thing - with the same Bo Peep costume. That's crazy! I watched that costume forever on costume express until it was in stock for Gracie when she told me that's what she wanted to be back in August!

Ginny said...

Little Bo Peep and her Sheep are darling and Bethany looks like she has so much fun with her sisters. I think it is so sweet how much fun they all have together!

the Jacksons said...

how cute are they?! pretty positive Cate will be a diva just like big sis!!