Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend in Pictures

Our weekend in pictures...
Ok, ok.  I give.  I can't get through a post with no words.  I just don't have it in me!
We made our annual purchase of the big, plastic tacky pool with a slide...
Turns out the water is still cold mid-March...who knew?!
The freezing cold water must have really gotten to blondie...
Speaking of, she didn't waste a single second when it came to the chocolate bunny I promised her...
 
 See these (mascara-covered) eyes?
 
That's sheer excitement and delight!
Tomorrow is the big day.  Please, please pray for her as she goes through her surgery.  I'm sure she'll breeze through it and will be back to her old self in no time.  Your truly is absolutely about to come apart at the seams in true motherly fashion while desperately trying to seem as cool as a cucumber...

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Great pics!!! thinking of your baby girl and of course, her mommy tomorrow! :)