Thursday, September 9, 2010

Photo Op

What is it about the beach, little ones, and a setting sun that make me a camera-crazed mom?
And the sad part is that these are merely a fraction of the ones I took...





Searching for shells...


Found some!









Watching the sunset...

Not sure what this one's about...


This is the face I got that quickly let me know they'd had enough...

I read you loud and clear, Townsy!
But a few more for good measure...




If only Bebs had been with us, these pictures would be complete!
Happy weekend!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Pretty Pretty Girls (and cute dresses!)

April said...

Did you take a photography class on the sly? ;) All your pictures from the beach are really good!

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Decatur yesterday. Wish we could've stayed longer. The kids get along so well together-even if your girls have my boys playing in and with pink strollers. Haha! Hope we can do it again soon. Thanks for everything.

Tara Verdigets said...

Great pics! I love their dresses and the color!!!