Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello Monday...

It's a Monday. That's for sure. It's a rainy Monday that made me want to pull the covers over my head, go back to sleep, and hide from every last thing on the mile-long list that hangs over my head. And when that happens, there's only one thing to do...

Put on your boots and say "I'm gonna kick this Monday's behind".
Say it with me.
It's not going to get the best of me because I will fit 48 hours worth of work into a 12 hour work day. I know I can!
And every good Monday should start with cute cooks in the kitchen...

They whipped up a feast for me before school...

Spending quality time with them makes me wish that every day was a Saturday.
But...
It's Monday.
Hope you give yours a swift kickin', too!

1 comment:

April said...

I started my Monday with swift kicking it into high gear-I forgot to set my alarm and woke up at 7 instead of 6. And somehow we left the house 5 minutes earlier than we usually do. :) Crazy how that works!

Hope your Monday was marvelous.